Location: Western, USA
Annual Compensation Plan: $200,000++ (Base salary + annual bonus plan + LTI)
- The VP – Marketing leads the the overall marketing deliverable development for the organization.
- You should be an expert at near- and long-range strategy (marketing and product) development. This includes industry and competitor market research and metrics.
- Your credentials will ideally include a Master’s Degree – and at a minimum you will have a Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years experience in Product/Marketing strategy and development in the automotive industry.
- In-depth knowledge of theories and practices for auto dealer focused campaign development, digital marketing, product development, go-to-market strategies, program management, direct mail/direct response, database and e-marketing, public relations, market research and campaign development.
- Automotive lending/F&I/ancillary product industry expert experience as a marketing executive is REQUIRED.
- ALSO: In addition to leading marketing for the Company, you MUST BE comfortable and an expert working with dealership ownership in THEIR marketing efforts with lending/F&I/ancillary products to THEIR customers.
- Relocation: Yes.