Location: Western, USA
Annual Compensation: $190,000+ equity plan
- The Vice President – Technology leads the entire tech function for the company – overseeing multiple department managers and their teams, including Engineering, Data Services, Internal Business Systems, and Information Technology. Expertise in the role that technology plays across the AUTOMOTIVE industry is CRITICAL!
- You MUST BE a passionate, enthusiastic, and inspired technologist, with a focus on developing, implementing, managing, and evaluating technological resources, as well as integrating acquired technology platforms into the overarching technology structure.
- This role is also responsible for all technology operations including technology processes, IT infrastructure, Cloud Operations, and Network Operations. Technical areas of responsibility include: Software Development, Release Engineering, Systems Integration/Deployment, Quality and Measurement, Network and Communications, and Information Security.
- You MUST BE very familiar with a wide range of technologies, methodologies, and processes, including SAAS and MSFT.
- You MUST HAVE the executive capacity to conceive big-picture solutions in a fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate is a problem solver, player coach and leads by example. In addition, the IDEAL candidate will have a background in or experience with AUTOMOTIVE digital marketing/automation systems, social media marketing, CRM and lead management technology, machine learning, natural language processing and/or big data/BI solutions which power outcomes (not just visualizations).
- One last thing: This is a very cool culture – carefully built across the company so….. NO EGOS!
- Relocation: Yes.