Location: National, U.S.A.
Annual Compensation Plan: $250,000, plus bonus and equity plans.
- The Sr. Vice President – Sales and Marketing will develop and lead the overall strategy, development and execution of an effective and cohesive organization focusing on commercial sales in the automotive arena.
- This is a leadership position. And a relationship position (the face-of-the-company to its customers).
- Success will be measured in the achieving of revenue milestones and other strategic objectives as set by the Company’s Board of Directors.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Experience: 15-20 years management and executive leadership experience, with a strong track record leading high-growth sales teams and organizations that provide vehicle solutions to the automotive industry.
- Here’s what will set you apart: Being an executive leader (people and operations) AND being a strong sales leader (externally to the Company’s customers in the industry), with serious chops in vehicle parts (OE and aftermarket) technology. Job #1 is to lead the sales of the company’s technology to fleets across the country.
- Relocation: NO. You can live in a major metro and travel nationally.