Location: Confidential, USA
Annual Compensation Plan: $165,000
- The Director – Reinsurance leads the Reinsurance Group for this TOP-OF-THE-INDUSTRY, GOLD-PLATED automotive finance and insurance provider.
- The Director is tasked with the day-to-day active management and strategy of the Company’s reinsurance programs, processes and sales support.
- The Director – Reinsurance is responsible for the Company’s agency relationships – and will be positioned as an expert resource for those partners.
- As a key member of the management team, this role will pull together Company resources from departments such as sales and finance, and external accounting and finance vendors – to improve the programs and operations of the Reinsurance product offerings.
- Strong financial and accounting acumen is a MUST HAVE for this role.
- Bottom line? You need to be an expert in the automotive reinsurance arena, with ROCK SOLD financial and accounting bones. Oh yeah: Bachelor’s degree and a 5-10 years combined as a manager and reinsurance expert are also a MUST.
- Relocation: Yes. (GREAT QOL LOCATION!!)