Location: Confidential, USA
Annual Compensation Plan: $195,000
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the development of direct dealer sales within the Region.
- The role oversees the sales distribution of the company’s products – into the dealership channel. This means, you MUST HAVE direct automotive industry experience, managing a field sales model, selling consumer products at the dealership level.
- In addition to overseeing sales in the Region, this position also:
- Provides direction to the field in target dealership customers.
- Participates with field sales staff in key sales pitches and dealer launches.
- Conducts quarterly financial reviews of key customers.
- Relocation: Yes.