Location: East Coast, USA
Annual Compensation Plan: $300,000
- The Corporate Director – F&I leads all Finance & Insurance operations across the group.
- The Director is tasked with ensuring that all Finance & Insurance products are ethically represented across the group’s 12 locations, and achieving revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- This role is the face-of-the-organization when it comes to establishing, managing and maintaining relationships with lenders and their programs.
- You should have a BS/BA in Business or related experience, and 10 years or more retail experience in a Corporate F&I leadership role.
- Strong DealerTrack expertise is highly preferred.
- This position reports to the group COO and requires flexibility to travel regionally.
- Relocation: Yes. High Quality of Life location!