Location: Midwest, USA
Annual Compensation Plan: $160,000 – 170,000 (base and bonus)
- The Director – Digital Marketing and Business Development is responsible for leading the marketing and BD efforts for the group.
- The role reports to the Vice President – Sales Operations.
- You MUST HAVE:
- Strong (STRONG!!) automotive retail digital marketing credentials – leading this side of the business for a multi-rooftop/franchise group.
- Managing external marketing/product vendors (relationships and accountability) is a major key here.
- The bonus portion of the annual comp plan will be based heavily on the metrics driven by your digital marketing team’s efforts.
- You and your team will manage all activity in the areas of User Experience, BDC, eCommerce, Web/Ad Design, Social Media Advertising, Paid Search, Google/PPC, etc. This means you need to be the EXPERT on these!
- Relocation: Yes.