Location: Western, USA
Annual Compensation Plan: $350,000 (base, bonus, equity plan)
- The Chief Financial Officer reports to the group CEO, and is responsible for the financial operations, consolidated accounting and full reporting for all of the group’s locations.
- Your expertise must include:
- Impeccable floorplan, retail lender and banking relationships.
- Consolidated accounting office credentials – with multiple direct reports in multiple states.
- Full leadership of the accounting/finance operations for a multi-point dealership group.
- Experience working for a top-tier Private Equity-owned group.
- Further details available as the vetting process develops.
- Relocation: Yes.