Location: Western, USA
Annual Compensation Plan: $TBD
- The Director, Marketing Strategy leads the the overall marketing deliverable development for the organization.
- You should be an expert at near- and long-range strategy (marketing and product) development. This includes industry and competitor market research and metrics.
- Your credentials will ideally include a Master’s Degree – and at a minimum you will have a Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years experience in Product/Marketing strategy and development in the automotive industry.
- Much, much more to share as the vetting process develops.
- Relocation: Yes. Timing of any relocation pending Covid-19 outcome.