Location: National, USA
Annual Compensation Plan: $195,000
- The National Sales Manager is responsible for sales and client-facing activity in the U.S. automotive market.
- The role reports in to the Company’s national executive team.
- You MUST HAVE:
- Strong automotive digital credentials with the solutions delivered to dealers and OEMs.
- STRONG and DEEP retail channel relationships (This is KEY!).
- Unquestioned and verifiable sales and sales leadership track-record in the auto industry. Your reputation is a major factor here!
- You success at leading (and delivering!) revenue generation (challenger and conquest sales) is what matters here.
- Relocation: NO. You must live in a top major metro (airport) market.