Location: Confidential, USA
Annual Compensation Plan: $200,000++
- The Area Vice President leads a team of Area Managers (and the Dealer Relationship Managers down stream from that Area Manager role), responsible for selling and maintaining national, regional and local automotive account relationships.
- You MUST BE an automotive sales leader with:
- Successful large team / large geography responsibility, and the ability to cover 1/4 of the country as needed.
- Full revenue (SALES!!!) /expense ownership, and team hiring / development responsibility at the Area and/or national level.
- Unquestioned relationships and reputation in the automotive retail space, where the dealer (and the dealer’s customers) are the end-user of the solution.
- Relocation: Yes. (However: Living in a major Midwest or Western USA market currently is the strong preference).