Location: Western, USA (NOT California!)
Annual Compensation Plan: $TBD
- The Vice President – Marketing leads the development of annual national and regional marketing plans, strategies and budget to help increase brand awareness and drive performance and grow the top line within the Company’s customer segments and product lines.
- He or she also is responsible for the strategic and tactical leadership of the Company’s marketing initiatives and campaigns, including oversight of the management, implementation and coordination of marketing communication vehicles.
- The VP – Marketing will also lead quarterly area reviews to monitor progress, report out on results and recalibrate marketing plans and resources as needed. Direction of the research and development of strategies that identify local, regional, and national marketing opportunities that promote and advance the corporate marketing strategy.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Marketing, Communications or equivalent business degree.
- Experience: Ten years management/executive leadership experience, with a heavy concentration in marketing. Specifically, expert knowledge in the areas of campaign development, digital marketing, product development, go-to-market strategies, program management, direct mail/direct response, database/e-marketing, public relations and market research.
- Here’s what will set you apart: The marketing experience above ———–> in the area of solutions and products sold through the dealer channel to new and used retail customers.
- Relocation: Yes.