Location: National, USA
Annual Compensation Plan: Confidential (includes Board Member stipend and travel expenses)
NOTE: This search engagement is on-hold until August 1.
- The Board Director (external) will serve in a governance / oversight role for the organization, contributing to the Executive Committee and Operational Committees within the BoD structure.
- The organization is a product vendor to the U.S. auto industry.
- OK, here’s where we separate the women and men from the girls and boys…..
- You MUST:
- Have deep automotive executive senior leadership (and EXPERTISE) credentials – in the retail, F&I or dealer-facing vendor verticals, within the U.S. market.
- Have full ability to serve as an External Board Director – with no competitive or conflict-of-interest restrictions with any of your current/past employer or board roles.
- Be able to travel quarterly for BoD meetings, and participate in monthly Committee/Oversight/Governance meetings.
- Have personal and auto industry executive leadership reputations that stand tall in the vetting/reference/background process.
- You MUST:
- Relocation: No.